What are the karmas?
The karmas or Ks, identify the development stage in which the technology is found:
– K5: Projects or investigations at an experimental stage, laboratory work without being at the moment released on the market. News about technological projects or investigations in an experimental phase.
– K4: Development phase of a prototype.
– K3: Finished prototype in a testing phase.
– K2: Finished technologies but which are not yet available (which are in an operation verification phase or licensing phase etc…)
– K1: Available technologies, on the market. (From here on news, updates about the technology etc. can be published)
In this way, any inventor can publish the current development stage of his technology in a quick and intuitive manner.