Technologies Robotics with Karma 1
- Södra’s first robot employee Södra welcomes Clerk, the company’s first digital robot employee. Clerk is a software robot that works in six departments and uses its expertise in everyday, repetitive and time-consuming tasks. With Clerk’s help, Södra’s employees can devote their days to more value-creating activities.
“Digitalisation is creating a myriad of exciting opportunities in our working day. Automation and ...
- Comau Launches MATE – A Compact, Lightweight Wearable Exoskeleton Fit for Workers. Comau, the global leader in advanced industrial automation solutions, launches MATE, its first innovative wearable exoskeleton. MATE has been designed to improve work quality in an efficient and highly ergonomic manner by providing consistent and advanced movement assistance during repetitive as well as daily tasks.
The MATE Fit for Workers exoskeleton uses an advanced spring-based passive structure. MATE ...
- Vanrx Pharmasystems Introduces the Microcell Vial Filler Highlights:
A new robotic vial filling machine for clinical trials and product development of biopharmaceuticals, cell therapies and personalized medicines.
Microcell makes it cost-effective and easy to add small-scale vial filling capacity.
Vanrx Pharmasystems is introducing the Microcell Vial Filler, a new gloveless robotic isolator for aseptic filling. The Microcell is focused on clinical trial production and development ...
- FARO® Introduces Next Generation FaroArm® Elevates Value/Performance Standard for Manufacturing Inspection and Alignment LAKE MARY, Fla., Aug. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — FARO® (NASDAQ: FARO), the world’s most trusted source for 3D measurement and imaging solutions for factory metrology, product design, construction BIM/CIM, public safety-forensics and 3D machine vision applications, introduces the new FARO® QuantumS FaroArm® (www.faro.com/faroarm). This introduction extends FARO leadership in value and performance in the manufacturing inspection process through ...
- Assistant robots that work in different environments Objective.
To create a robot capable of becoming integrated into environments that are not specially adapted, are continuously changing and with a significant human presence.
Development of a mobile, autonomous and ´multifunctional´ service robot that has basic “intelligent” abilities especially focused on assistance activities in indoor environments.
In this case, IK4-TEKNIKER has developed a mobile, autonomous and ´multifunctional´ ...
- CRB100 cognitive brain
CRB100 is the first in line of cognitive brain products for service robots. It can be installed in a wide range of commercial vehicles turning them into autonomous machines with enhancing intelligent features for specific functions.
THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE FUTURE IS ALREADY A REALITY
With the integration of proprietary software based on human cognitive models and ...
- Artificial intelligence system able to provide machines with synthetic feelings. Description
Researches from the University Pablo de Olavide have designed an artificial intelligence system that is able to provide machines with synthetic feelings which makes it possible to add new functionalities and take them into account when analyzing their activities.
The solution to a problem
• The system of artificial feelings makes it possible to add new functionalities ...